Oromia Agricultural Research Institute
Adami Tullu Agricultural Research Center
Objectives of the center
To generate adapt and transfer feasible technologies that could improve agricultural productivity and contribute to economic and socio development of East Shoa and West Arsi zone
Research Process Descriptions
Crop research technology generation process
- Horticulture and biotechnology
Natural Resource research technology generation process
- Soil and water conservation team
- Agro-forestry and irregation research team.
- Water harvesting research team.
Livestock research technology generation process
- Dairy, meat, poultry, apiculture, animal feeds and range land management research team.
Agricultural Extension & Economics
- Agricultural extension and economics research team
ATARC was located at 167km from Addis Ababa/Finfinne East of the country on the asphalt road to Awassa and average rain fall of the centers was 760mm. It’s located at elevation 1650masl and average temp. 220c.
P. O. Box 35 Ziway
Address Zone East shoa,
Wereda Adami Tulu Jido Kombolcha.